Join us for the opening of TechChill 2021 and a day full of content about all things Baltic Tech. Learn about the newest trends and the future outlook for the tech industry in Baltics. Network with the main ecosystem players in the Baltics.
The week of interactive activities powered by our friends and partners. Regardless if you are looking to see startups pitch in demo days, find a new journey in Career Move, prepare for Fifty Founders Battle in a bootcamp or jump in a Karma Dealroom to find people to network with, it will all be there. Prepare for an exciting week full of opportunities.
Activities during the week: Investor Angel Training, Investor Day, Regional Community Gathering, Startup Demo Days, Career Move, Fifty Founders Bootcamp, and other special events powered by our friends and partners.
Cacth keynotes, fireside chats, and panel discussions by the top experts from all around the world about Green New World, Knowledge for Growth, Digital Transformation, and the Human Side of Tech. Engage in roundtable discussions, upskill in masterclasses, jump in random or personalized matchmaking.
Speakers from Rebel Meat, Interstellar Lab, Venture Beat, Daye, Lightspeed Venture Partners, EQT Ventures, Future Positive Capital, Startup Grind, Steward, Mosaic Ventures, Unagi PR, Swedbank, MyQuest, and many more.
Activities during the week:
– Stage content (keynotes, fireside chats, panel discussions)
– Masterclasses powered by friends and partners to upskill and learn by the top experts
– Roundtable discussions to exchange feedback and ideas for important topics in startup and tech ecosystem
– Networking with startups, investors, executives, and tech enthusiasts
– Startup and investor matchmaking by Karma Dealroom
– Speed Dating to try your luck in quick 3-minute meetings, you never know where a chance encounter could take you
TechChill launching this week – May 7! Already from tomorrow, anyone anywhere will have the chance to take a look...
Anyone anywhere will have the chance to take a look into the inner workings of the most startup-friendly region of the world!
In case you prefer to pay by bank transfer and require an invoice, please send your billing details and information about the tickets you wish to purchase to email@example.com